Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A No. 1 hit in Canada

Toronto, with Bryan Colangelo at the helm, won the NBA Draft Lottery last night, moving up from its projected fifth spot. With multiple candidates challenging for the top spot, it is tough to say who they will take. My initial reaction is that they will take Andrea Bargnani from Italy. However, I have also seen LaMarcus Aldridge predicted in a few places, and Adam Morrison in at least one. Tyrus Thomas is the other strong candidate, but I do not think he will go first at this point unless Toronto trades the pick.

Here is my initial Top 5 (which I will update over time until Draft Night):
Toronto - Andrea Bargnani
Chicago - Tyrus Thomas
Charlotte - Rudy Gay
Portland - LaMarcus Aldridge
Atlanta - Brandon Roy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home