Saturday, February 05, 2005

Super Bowl Pre-Game Prediction

My hometown Patriots are in again, the third time in four seasons. The Eagles are happy to be there, but still want to win. Both teams had great seasons, and it will be a great story if either one wins. Terrell Owens is right to want to play, for he may never have this opportunity again. This is the type of game you can be remembered for. However, I do not believe it will be enough.

When the Patriots hosted the Colts in the Divisional Playoff, I picked the Patriots for a pool I am in, but told friends on the side that if I were completely unbiased, I would probably pick Indianapolis. After watching that game and the AFC Championship against the Steelers, I will never doubt them again. It almost seems like they do not know how to lose. The last two Super Bowl victories were decided by a field goal, but this year will be different...

...Patriots 24, Eagles 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home