Tuesday, September 14, 2004

My thoughts...on the internet

Being an avid sports fan, I never cease to have an opinion on various issues or events that occur in the sports world. Now, thanks to some advice and connections to other bloggers, I have decided to put my thoughts out there for everyone to read. This will not be flashy at the start, while I get used to this, but I hope in time to make this far less simple as well as add links to other sports related websites and the like. Feel free to ask opinions on issues and I will gladly touch upon them.

Most of my thoughts will center on baseball and basketball, which are the two sports I follow the most. There will occasionally be a topic on football or perhaps hockey, but I am assuming those will be far less frequent.

Having grown up in Boston, I do have my allegiances. However, I will attempt to stay as unbiased as possible when discussing certain issues (especially the Yankees). It will, at times, be obvious who I am rooting for, but I hope to be able to provided a consistent opinion on all topics.

Thanks for reading. I look forward to the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home